Your Little Green Sprouts training is the first stop on your LGS adventure! Your training will take approximately 1 hour and is required for all new Little Green Sprouts teachers. Please review the layout below and launch the course on your dashboard, or using the button above.
We'll review your garden materials.
We'll set up your garden together.
We'll review basic growing techniques.
We'll review basic troubleshooting.
Little Green Sprouts Training Overview
Welcome & Help Forum
- Little Green Sprouts Training Overview
- Help Forum
- Little Green Sprouts Teacher Manual
- What is Little Green Sprouts? Program Overview
- Program Overview and Teacher Commitment
- LGS Manual Reading - Pages 1 & 2
- Key Points: What is Little Green Sprouts
- Goals of Little Green Sprouts and Garden-based Learning
- Benefits of Garden-based Education (1-page download)
- You Goals for Little Green Sprouts
Unpacking Garden Materials
- Your LGS Garden Materials
- Unpacking your Garden Box Shipment!
- Equipment Safety & Food Safety
- Garden Set-up Introduction
- Quick Overview: Garden Set-Up (turn on sound)
- Set-up Overview
- Step 1: Stand Set-up
- Step 2: Attaching Lights, Cords and Timer
Time to Grow...
- What will you grow?
- Growing Microgreens Overview
- Planting Microgreens
- Growing Lettuce Introduction
- Growing Lettuce
- Garden Maintenance and Plant Needs
- Remember your cheat sheet!
- Troubleshooting section of LGS Teacher Manual
- Preventing Problems & Troubleshooting
- Most Common Issues
- Let's Get Growing!